Higher Committee of the Award
- Chair: H.E. Ali bin Saeed Al-Ghamdi, the President of the National Center for Environmental Compliance, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Secretary General: H.E. Dr. Salim Mohammed AlMalik the Director General of The Islamic World Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (ICESCO)
- Honorary members:
A new list of Honorary Members will be designated for this 3rd session 2021-2022.
- Coordinating member: Dr. Eng. Abdelmajid TRIBAK, Expert in joint environmental action at ICESCO
The General Secretariat of the Award : The Islamic World Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (ICESCO).
The Award Higher Committee shall perform the following functions:
- Endorsing any change in the nomination of the jury.
- Endorsing the results of the jury.
- Endorsing the Award expenses.
- Setting the date for call for nominations as well as the date and venue of the Award-giving ceremony.
- Assessing the Award performance and categories.
- Examining every aspect of the Award and prospects for its development in all fields.