- Chair: H.E. the General President of the General Authority of Meteorology and Environmental Protection, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Secretary General: H.E. the Director General of The Islamic World Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (ICESCO)
- Honorary members:
- H.E. Tun Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad : Former Prime Minister of Malaysia, ICESCO Goodwill Ambassador
- H.E. Dr Bandar bin Mohammed bin Hamza Hajjar : President of the Islamic Development Bank
- H.E. Dr Atta Ur Rahman : President of the Network of Academies of Sciences of Islamic Countries (NASIC),Former Federal Minister of Science & Technology in Pakistan, Former Coordinator General of COMSTECH, ICESCO Goodwill Ambassador
- H.E. Dr Cheick Modibo Diarra : Former Prime Minister in the Republic of Mali, Goodwill Ambassador for UNESCO and ICESCO
- H.E. Prof Ali Sayegh : Director General of the World Renewable Energy Network (WREN),Chairman of the World Renewable Energy Congress (WREC)
- Chair of the jury: Vice- President for Environmental Affairs , General Authority of Meteorology and Environmental Protection, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Award Higher Committee shall perform the following functions:
- Endorsing the nomination of the jury.
- Endorsing the results of the jury.
- Endorsing the Award expenses.
- Setting the date for call for nominations as well as the date and venue of the Award-giving ceremony.
- Assessing the Award performance and categories.
- Examining every aspect of the Award and prospects for its development in all fields.