- The nomination of the Award shall be open at the beginning of each new session. The General Secretariat of the Prize, in coordination with the General Authority for Meteorology and Environmental Protection of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, shall announce the date of receipt of nominations and the extension of their deposit periods. For further information, please contact the Secretariat of the Award through one of the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- For the current session, nominations will be received between 1 April 2018 and the end of February 2019.
Participation shall be open to all stakeholders involved in environmental management and sustainable development (individuals, groups, institutions, organizations, companies, associations etc, be they public, private or non-governmental) from the Islamic countries.
- Fill in the nomination form, for the category concerned, available on the electronic platform.
- Submit the nominees’ CV.
- Submit a written affidavit stating that the work has never won any other prizes.
- In case of collective work, the submission must include a written consent of all participants, and specify the recipient’s name to which the Award check should be issued.
- Submit a comprehensive report describing the submitted project, its innovative aspects, its scientific results and its impact on the environment and sustainable development at the local or global levels and possibilities of its implementation in the member states.
- The projects may be provided in Arabic, French or English.
The steps for submitting nominations are clearly explained through a specific link. If you do not succeed to accede to the electronic platform, you may contact the General Secretariat of the Award through one of the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com .
Yes, the researcher can submit more than one research in the same category
A nominee who was not a success may apply for the Award in the next session.
Winners of one of the award’s categories may not apply again in the following session, but they can apply again in the subsequent session with different projects.
Participation from the same nominee in more than one category is not possible.
An electronic platform is dedicated to the Award for receiving the nominations for all categories of the Award, in such a way as may enable electronic filling in, without recourse to e-mail or regular mail.
It is not possible to participate with the same content under more than one category.
All nominations should be submitted through the electronic platform Award’s website. Hard copies of works are not accepted.