Organizational structure of the Award:
The organizational structure of the Award consists of the following:
Higher Committee of the Award
- Chair: H.E. the General President of the General Authority of Meteorology and Environmental Protection, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Secretary General: H.E. the Director General of the Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (ISESCO)
- H.E. Tun Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad : Former Prime Minister of Malaysia, ISESCO Goodwill Ambassador
- H.E. Mr Pa Ousman Jarju : Director, Country Programming Division, Green Climate Fund, South Korea
- H.E. Dr Mukhtar Ahmed : Chairman of the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan
- H.E. Dr Mohammed Bin Ibrahim Al Tuwaijri : Assistant Secretary-General for Economic Affairs in the League of Arab States
- H.E. Dr Ibrahim Ozdemir : Former Founding Rector of Hasan Kalyoncu University, Turkey
- Chair of the jury: Vice- President for Environmental Affairs , General Authority of Meteorology and Environmental Protection, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The General Secretariat of the Award (Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization -ISESCO)
The Award Higher Committee shall perform the following functions:
- Endorsing the nomination of the jury.
- Endorsing the results of the jury.
- Endorsing the Award expenses.
- Setting the date for call for nominations as well as the date and venue of the Award-giving ceremony.
- Assessing the Award performance and categories.
- Examining every aspect of the Award and prospects for its development in all fields.